Thursday, February 23, 2017

More Funkos I Wish I Had In My Collection
















 
The best thing about these are not only their 11 dollar price but the fact that you can get almost any popular character you can think of. There is no way that you can collect them all but the realization of that is a good thing. I never get any Funkos of characters I don't already adore for some reason. One's Funko collection says a lot about the collector and what they love. Look at your own figures and tell me that I am wrong. Five years ago I would have never thought I would go for these 'CUTE' vinyl figures with no articulation but there you have it. They are just cute enough but not overly cute like the DORBZ figures. I like the DORBZ vehicles like the Mr. T Van but not the regular figures.
 
 
A HAPPY Batman. No thanks.
 

No comments: