Sunday, February 26, 2017

Losing My Damn Mind

I think I am going to lose my mind. I really have to stop going onto Facebook or replying to people about Trump. They just don't get it. I can't understand why people support him in anyway and I go mental when people agree with him that the media is corrupt. Only someone who is corrupt himself would try to point a finger at some other group - especially a group with the power to hold him accountable for his illegal actions. You lose the media and you lose it all, America. Trump will not attend the White House Press Dinner because he is afraid of criticism but this will now give them full license to tear him a new one and he will have no way to respond except on Twitter. NOW people are calling this DINNER corrupt. I am speaking right to YOU, Mike. I love ya but FUCK YOU.

 
 

4 comments:

JDJarvis said...

Much of the media isn't controlled by billionaires and/or corporations? Even a broken orange clock can be partially correct(ish) twice a day.

Trump knows the media well and has been riding the journalists hard for years, that's how he got famous enough to run for President in the first place. If he knows anything it's using the press to get what he wants. He's a symptom of a much more serious disease.


Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks so much for that comment. It's good to see that some people understand what is going on here. Pissing off the media is not a good thing. Especially now that they are determined to get your tax records released. THey have a power Trump doesn't understand. At least President Obama could take a joke. I am so tired of this grumpy TRump who only wants people to love him.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You know, Cal, like the meme says: "You're not the Jackass Whisperer." Don't give yourself a coronary by arguing with these people. They don't and won't understand and are unreachable by logic. They will never forsake Trump until he burns them personally.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I know, I know. But sometimes I can't just slap them in the head so I engage one threads that I have support on by people who also get indignant. But you are right. There is something mentally wrong with someone who cannot see the truth right in front of them. Scary in fact. And these people drive cars and have jobs.