Thursday, February 16, 2017

Someone Have A Worse Thursday Than You

 
I was teaching in the school I actually graduated from on a maternity leave position and I was doing photocopies out of a textbook for kid who kept forgetting his textbook and I was pissed about the same daily annoyance and I slammed down the lid of the copier and smashed through the glass on top. No one else was there and I just ran back to class and waiting for someone to find it I was so afraid that I hoped someone else would get blamed. But at the end of the class I fessed up and they road me for two days telling me I would have to pay for the damage but then told me it was all covered and it was a big joke. They just found it funny that I just ran away from the damage so I got what I deserved. I guess I didn't know my own retard strength.
 

No comments: