Saturday, February 18, 2017

The LEGO Batman Movie

 
The greatest thing about the LEGO Batman movie is the fact that Batman has NO unexpressed thoughts in his head. That makes the jokes easy to write and allows the screenwriter the ability to choose only the funniest stuff. The visual gags are too numerous to mention.

 
The movie is so well done that I laughed out loud on many occasions. The people here really understand Batman history and the great things that LEGO animation is capable of. The combination is fun and exciting to watch. If I was a kid under ten my brain would have exploded about twenty minutes in and I would have needed a nap in the car on the way home due the frenetic nature of the whole operation. I am getting too old to watch a movie like this everyday but today it was a great matinee to enjoy.

 
The relationship between Batman and the Joker is the best since Heath Ledger and Christian Bale.

 
Anyone with a kid will be pleased coming out of the theatre after this one. The story is good and the message is solid. I had fun as I do with all these Lego movie.
 


No comments: