Wednesday, March 29, 2017

American Gods - Character Posters

When Shadow Moon is released from prison, he meets the mysterious Mr. Wednesday and a storm begins to brew. Little does Shadow know, this storm will change the course of his entire life. Left adrift by the recent, tragic death of his wife, and suddenly hired as Mr. Wednesday’s bodyguard, Shadow finds himself in the center of a world that he struggles to understand. It’s a world where magic is real, where the Old Gods fear both irrelevance and the growing power of the New Gods, like Technology and Media. Mr. Wednesday seeks to build a coalition of Old Gods to defend their existence in this new America, and reclaim some of the influence that they’ve lost. As Shadow travels across the country with Mr. Wednesday, he struggles to accept this new reality, and his place in it.










 
This was the last book I ever read and I haven't read another since. I am just too busy with my other interests to spend all that time getting into a good book. The Internet ruined me for good literature. If one book has to be the last one then I am happy it's a Neil Gaiman work and I will be there when this series starts on April 20th.
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great looking characters!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I agree. Some really great character actors in this one.

DrGoat said...

Looking forward to this. Anything Ian McShane is in is worth checking out. We don't get Starz, but I'll figure something out.