Thursday, March 30, 2017

Just To Prove That I Know My Cosplay

About


Virgin-Killing Sweater, also known as Sweater That Kills Virgins  and That Sweater, are nicknames given to a halter neck sweater with a seductively large open back. In a similar vein to the Keyhole Turtleneck, the sweater became a trending topic among Japanese Twitter users in late January 2017.



I have seen many cosplayers doing photo shoots in this particular sweater all since January and I needed to do some research into the look. I concider myself an expert in the area of cosplay, thinking that is was somehow connected to some manga or anime film from Japan. Apparently it's just a fashion trend that sexy girls like to be photographed wearing after a few Japanese cosplayers started the trend. I hate the name but I like the look that teases right to the edge.

My beloved Riddle was one of the first I saw in the 'sweater'. You don't see her face her but her 'profile' is unmistakeable and capturing that perfect profile shot is the whole point. All you side boob fans will be in your glory.


 














 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, and those little furry tails are attached to a butt plug apparently.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Add some cat ears and they got me.