Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I Hate Everyting About This Trailer



I may not know art but I know what I hate and I truly hate this. I would rather watch the Christmas log burn or the aquarium channel for a year than sit through this abomination of a movie. OMG it's horrendous. I would stab my eyes out with shrimp forks but it would not remove the memory of seeing this trailer from my mind. SHE HAS A RADIO PROGRAM??? With a little black girl that she commits vandalism with??? Fuck that. That's quite enough for one lifetime thank you. I think this very video is what finally broke my spirit and you were all here to experience that.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh c'mon, Cal, it's not that bad. Just think of it as an updated female version of Ebenezer Scrooge who redeems his life with the help of Tiny Tim.

DrGoat said...

I get what you're saying D., but perhaps this is a bit too much, don't quite know how to put it, neo-sap. Like a bucket of molasses poured over your head.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

OH IT'S HORRENDOUS....