Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Wrinkle In My Brain


I have virtually NO memory of the book but I am sure they made us read it before there was a person called Oprah. She TOTALLY takes me out of this whole goofy adventure where mere children can use their light to save the Universe. Blah, Meh, Barf. Where is a team of highly trained yet expendable marines to kick some monster ass? I don't even see a pointed stick being used for defense.

I don't buy it for a second and the science even seems suspect to me.

Women suffering massive fashion emergencies who put children in mortal danger to find ONE guy who messed up because he was stupid does not inspire me to take their new age advice. It's reckless. In the real world this would all end in blood. The blood of human children. That does not a good movie make.

Please no one ever become my friend so I will not feel obligated to see this balloon juice with you.
 
So let it be written. So let it be DONE.
 


3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, if Oprah in a blonde wig tells you to do something, buddy, you do it.

DrGoat said...

Might as well, she might give you a car after it's all said and done.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I will not fall for her tricks. Hand me that torch and stand back. I have some lighter fluid to squirt.