Sunday, November 19, 2017

Coloring One Of These Would Melt My Brain

UK based artist Asmahan Mosleh’s deep found love for elaborate mandala designs is evident in all of her compositions, seeking inspiration from temples, mosques and exotic architecture from all across the globe.

This reminds me of the lady who teaches knitting to convicts. Well she did until she got shived by 16 pairs of knitting needles.



Prisoners would love these. Start them off small and then get them the huge ones and let them color and contemplate and then study the results. Brain scans might also be nice. I wonder if these would help with rage control or only trigger it even faster.








 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I wouldn't mind taking up knitting but that mandala work is too small and picky for me!

DrGoat said...

I don't have the patience.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

me neither. I would bug out.