Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cat Free Day On The Internet 09/09/09



As the rebel that I am (and I AM a rebel like Johnny Yuma was a rebel) I have to disavow myself from this crazy group. First its the end of the LOL Cats and then what happens? These maniacs determine that there are not enough support for the Cephalopod agenda? I saw some tentacles in the background when they made this speech so I am suspicious of their true goals. They know that the kitties can sense the presence of evil be it mummy or octopus and therefore need to destroy our early warning system. Well NOT ME BITCHES!! I got your back Admiral Fluffy. VIVA EL GATO!!!!

8 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I think I would be on board for a cat free day.

Sorry Cal, just not a cat person.

Nicole said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4OYGjUrdllo/SqB-pn3bOVI/AAAAAAAAcDg/lyIDxMG3-wk/s1600-h/puppet_octopus.jpg

He helped. I am REBELTASTIC!!! LOL that was this whole thing with my friend John... anyways, 09/09/09 is a catfull day!

Word Verification: domalig

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

OH he is just so smug that Octopus. Thanks Nicole. Love that ascot he is wearing.

Nicole said...

I wonder if the octopi think of me as a traitor?

Word Verification: perrit

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Wings you are allowed one character fault and this is yours.

Nicole, lets just call you a double agent. That gives what you do for the anti-octopus side a noble twist. You can hug them and love them and call them George in public all you want but when it comes time to really pick a side I would hope you would make the right choice.

Michael May said...

I have something very special planned for Cat Free Day.

Let's just say that nobody tells me what I'm not supposed to blog about. >:)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Brother Michael, I hear ya and agree. No one tells me what to blog about either.

Nicole said...

LOL I love George!

Word Verification: inted