Monday, September 21, 2009

One Year Anniversary - From The Files Of The Cave Of Coolness - The Best Images - Part 1



These are some of my most favorite images from the past year's worth of posts (over 1800!!). I consider it a must to illustrate all my posts with an picture or (now that I figured out how to embed) a video. I work surprisingly hard to choose just the right ones to fit the post and once chosen that's it. I never go back and change the picture. That policy has served me well and I am happy with all my choices. Often its the picture itself that inspires to have something written about it. So totally removed from their accompanying posts, here are some of my favorite post images. If there is small writing please click to enlarge as usual.





























8 comments:

Mykal Banta said...

Hey, Calvin!! Happy birthday! Really, Man, Happ . . . Sorry, forgot what I was saying. Who is the girl in the first photo down after the comics? -- Mykal

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The delicious Caroline Munro from 'The Golden Voyage of Sinbad'. For the many reasons to see that movie and love it, she is one of the best.

Surge said...

This post OWNS! Batman and Dr Seus?!?!?!?

Unknown said...

Caroline Monroe? Yes please! Wonder what she looks like these days?

Wings1295 said...

Love them, Cal. And those are just a few of the tons of awesome pics you have highlighted here!

Cora said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY, CAL!! You put me to shame - not only did you remember your blogiversary (ahem) but if my calculations are correct, you've been posting roughly five posts PER DAY. Wowza! That's some bloggy devotion right there! :-)

Booksteve said...

Ummmm...guys....the heck with Caroline Munro (who still looks pretty good BTW. Just saw a documentary),who is the girl in the batsuit...with the comics...on the...b...b...bed? (Drool!)

Booksteve said...

On closer examination, I guess that's a rug. STILL! My point's the same! BTW, Happy Blogiversary!