Friday, September 18, 2009

I Was Quoted Bitches!



You don't know how unbelievably cool it is to be checking out one of your favorite tumblrs and discover that among the great pictures and awesome quotes is something that I myself have written. For even ONE person to validate my point of view is amazing. But to choose to then share that comment with others is better than great. Words really are forever and ideas are bulletproof.

"The loss of common courtesy is rampant in western culture (at least we aren’t throwing shoes at each other so we are a BIT more advanced) and we need to get back some civility. When a thoroughly decent man like President Jimmy Carter feels he has to make a public pronouncement about the issue then we all know we have found the line and crossed it."

http://samuraifrog.tumblr.com/page/5

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Hah! Great quote. And quite the 'chore' scrolling through the other posts there to get to it. Heh...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I appreciate the journey you made. That is a true friend. Now about that body I got sitting in my tub. Got some time to help deliver a package or several?

SamuraiFrog said...

Hey, I'm glad you dug that.