Tuesday, September 15, 2009

OH Kat - You Got It All Baby





Why don't girls wear dresses anymore? They just look so damn good in them. Kat needs to know that I refuse to answer my phone in case she is trying to get through. So if you get a busy signal Kat, you know you dialed the number wrong. I am here for you. Just the way I roll baby. And for those of you who are wondering - NO, I cannot just get call waiting. Some people just don't understand our love and that is THEIR problem. Call me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls don't wear dresses as often because doing so involves shaving/waxing our legs constantly (which is a pain literally)and the type of shoes worn with dresses pinch our feet and give us back pain.

Now I've got a question for you-How come men don't wear the spiffy hats that they used to wear in the 50s?http://www.fiftiesweb.com/fashion/m-hats.jpg

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I WOULD LOVE to wear those hats. You and me sister, we gotta get the word out and stick to our guns this time. And would it kill us to NOT look so shabby ALL the time? I mean have you been to Wal-Mart lately? Its a freak show!

Anonymous said...

Cal-I avoid Walmart like the plague! The place really drives me crazy!

I've got a dare for you-If I post a picture of myself wearing a dress on my blog, will you post a picture of yourself wearing a spiffy hat?
Could be fun. :)