Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Space Butterflies Go Away



Lisa Mynx thought that she was helping me by sharing this invasion of the space butterflies. I have some thought on this. Now you all know of my hatred for certain tentacled water dwelling invertebrates with smug attitudes. At least they come from THIS planet. How do you think I would react to OFF WORLD insects regardless of how beautifully symmetrical they are? You got it. I would unleash the full unhinged madness that lurks deep within my primal self to preserve our freedom from the Space Butterflies that seek to become our new overlords. So rethink your invasion plans. Trust me. If we discover that you taste like chicken, we will Kentucky Fry your asses so QUICK that you won't have time to hear the lid slam on the bucket. Just saying. Homie don't play dat!

No comments: