Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just Making Me Crazy


How can I have 100 followers one minute and only 99 the next? Who the hell bailed out? How do you bail out? Who cares enough to make that effort? What did I do to make them ashamed to be on my followers list in the first place? Were you an octopus lover just waiting for me to soften my militant stance against the cephalopods? I love these milestones like 100 followers or 1000 daily visits. Its motivating and validating. I know I should worry less about things like this that I can't control but that is not always easy. SIGH!

5 comments:

Artman2112 said...

ahhhh, 'tis a good illustration of the dangers of seeking validation in others ;)
look within my friend... look within......

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

But the little man inside me already thinks I am great.

Drake said...

Their loss,they just don't know what they're missing!

Anonymous said...

I wonder the same thing, so you're not alone.

Wings1295 said...

Maybe... Just maybe it was a CEPHALOPOD who removed the person! One follower at a time... They are diabolical!!!