Thursday, October 1, 2009

Octoberfest


Nothing better than this time of year. Leaves falling off the trees, beautifully cool days and Oktoberfest in every city. I have been to the actual grandaddy of all celebrations in Munich but anywhere that has great bratwursts, German mustard, polka music and wine. Yes, you heard that right - wine. Beer is something I don't enjoy in huge doses so this glass appeals to me. I can hide my wine and still enjoy hosting a huge frosty stein and clinking it against other large glasses. I forgot something almost as great as the bratwursts - the Beer Girls. MEOW!

http://www.neatorama.com/

5 comments:

Mykal Banta said...

Calvin: This "Stein" is a disgrace to the wonderful heritage and glory and greatness of beer. Wine? No, no, and a thousand times no. We have a serious disagreement here, my friend. Please just admit you have made a mistake. I’m waiting. (don't like beer in large doses. Sheeesh.)

I'm still waiting. -- Mykal

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I know. I have no excuse. I am a wine drinking Nancy Boy. I don't deserve to even be in the prescence of bratwurst or beer battered shrimp. I sip my wine and hang my head.

Wings1295 said...

Fun stuff but no beer for me, either. Never cared for the stuff!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

THANK YOU WINGS...see Mykal, there are a few of us. If you cut us do we not bleed? Well we don't bleed beer but we bleed. I just want the bratwurst, and the bratwurst girls.

Mykal Banta said...

WaWaWaWaWa! I'm not listening! WaWaWaWa! -- Mykal