Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Please Barack


Oh Brother Obama. I was with you my friend. I had your back. However, now that I hear that you are putting the snub on the Dalai Lama until after you get back from your upcoming China visit, I am disappointed since I am a huge fan of the Dalai Lama. This was such and easy choice for you to make. One is a gentle, peace loving holy man and the other is a brutal, repressive regime that paints our children's toys with toxic paint. They also, somehow, have made sure that the past 3 fortune cookies that I got were void of their fortunes. Not cool Obama OR China. I understand that this was done so as NOT to anger the Chinese. WHO CARES what the Chinese think? Sure they practically OWN the US since buying up most of your debt but this will only give your enemies something else to beat you up over. Now they will portray you as someone kowtowing to your Asian overlords. You also will get no love from the left who see the Dalai Lama (who I hear is a terrific golfer - 'big hitter da Lama') as the representative of a truly oppressed people. I don't want to hear that this is all part of your 'master plan' or that you are playing chess while the rest of us are playing checkers. You need a win NOW! Your base needs something to renew our faith in you. You were the chosen one - the Golden Child - who was gonna save us all. Please. I can't go into a room full of republican racists again without something to defend you with. And I live in Canada! Imagine how those who voted for you are feeling.

9 comments:

Darius Whiteplume said...

That's the only line from Caddyshack that I really like ;-)

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

It's all about the money.

rebecca said...

i can't figure this out myself. I am a huge Obama fan but some of the choices he's made has left me wondering and, like you said, how can you defend him against the righteous right that 'warned us' of him. His next move better be good, that's all I have to say....

Wandering Coyote said...

This is suckage.

zionzhang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zionzhang said...

Dalai Lama....is the monk who wears a pair of leather shoes,a politician. He travels the world by air plane, rides luxurious cars, eats very good food, attends lots of parties and evening dinners which offered by many countries' leaders and moneybags. Meanwhile his followers are suffering poverty, lacking of foods and places, no need to mention medical things and education in Tibet. But that are Chinese government have done for that place in the previous decades even more, like communication and transportations. Why? Because their the real prayers who have a dirty hands but a pure heart, and they are Chinese citizens, to change their life situation is part of government's jobs. The same time Dalai Lama only call on them to believe him, and they do. If you really think the Tibetans can't have their beliefs, go to Tibet, and you will find that Dalai Lama is the only man in the world who don't pray that devotional like to lay down their body entirely to the ground, and move forward for a far distance in this way, that is the reason their hands and clothes are dirty but a pure heart.

zionzhang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zionzhang said...

And for your meaning of Chinese producing everything, I'd like to say what if Chinese don't produce for you? You produce them on your own? wow..I think you may need to pay for them with a very good price.
When you felt anger with the toxic paint, how do you think those black slaves killed with your hand d, directly, intentionally many years before. Who has never made a mistake? Unfortunately, these mistakes all made by a small amount of stupid people.

And on the other hand, don't complain the results leaded by marketing economy which everyone thinks a sign of freedom, otherwise you have to switch your believe to planning economy.

As for Chinese bought a lot of US debts. But Why did they sell? We lent money to help them when they needed, and later we became the enemy?

Wandering Coyote said...

Cal: I can has troll? I can has troll wif editing skillz?