Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sing It Sister

Once again the Samurai Frog over at 'Electronic Cerebrectomy' posts somthing that I just had to repost here. Blessed be Romanian girls, with their delicious accents, who get the evil that is Kirk Cameron. He is an asshat on top of another asshat. Its this kind of religious douchebaggery that drives me insane and makes me wish for a good old fashion witch burning using the 'Left Behind' books as fuel. Where is Boner when we need him? I also included one of her rants. I think I am in love. She has many such videos on 'You Tube' and each one is fantastic if you aren't a consumer of the religious Kool Aid. If you are, I have a feeling she will make your head explode. Thats another reason to love her.






http://samuraifrog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Mykal Banta said...

Calvin: I want to take this woman to dinner, and I want it now. -- Mykal

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I posted her on my Facebook feed. I lurve her.

Ricky Shambles said...

She is brilliant, and is a goddess in her own right. Wait, what? Attractive people spewing truth does that to me?

Yes.

Wings1295 said...

Good stuff. And Kirk Cameron needs to just GO AWAY.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Boys...she IS delicious. A smart woman that can rock that hair while making me gush is just SOOOOOOO cool.

Iron Mammoth said...

What can I say, both vids are spot on!

Nice find.