Monday, February 1, 2010

Back to Work Bitches


I could have gone out to buy all kinds of neat games but I figured it was best to learn to master my new keyboard. I burned out my latest one wit my lighting fast typing. The punk at 'Best Buy' doubted me when I said I need something really fast that will not tangled up my fingers so he called over his buddy expecting to mock me. Soon both of them were licking my man parts and bowing to my greatness. Seriously. I am that fast. So I got something wireless with a no slip keyboard that seems to work fine for now. I am sure I will be a legend they will tell for many years to come.

7 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

They'll probably leave out the licking part though.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

But But thats the best part.

TS Hendrik said...

So how fast of a typer are you, WPM?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

between 180 and 200 wpm....but I have to get the feel for this new typewriter...

Wings1295 said...

So, does this mean the experiment is over? You left the cave?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yes, I had to leave the cave. I tas like Christmas being in the stores.

MJenks said...

There is NOTHING better than making the shit-lickers at Best Buy enjoy their comeuppance.

I'm living vicariously through you, man.