Thursday, February 4, 2010

NOW, Where The Hell Is My JET PACK???


Let me preface this by saying that like most Canadians I do love my ketchup. It's like butter on bread and the air that I breath. And yes I know that having every goonybird flying willy nilly in every direction is fraught with danger but can't they have worked on BOTH problems at the same time? The Heinz Ketchup Jet Pack.

But apparantly we are in a semi-new age - the age when YOU can choose to dip your fries or squeeze the ketchup upon them. I can hear the national anthem in my head while our glorious flag flapped in the background. Truly a sweet day my friends.

4 comments:

Nomad said...

lazy.

TS Hendrik said...

At last innovation catches up to man's needs!

Wings1295 said...

Wonder how much time was spent on the development of this.

wiec? said...

the future is here!

computers that fit in backpacks. bottles of water with vitamins in it. ipods, iphones, itouches.

now we have ketchup packets made for dipping? an idea who's time has come. finally.