Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nutella? Or My Soul?


Well I did it again. Made a comment on someone else's site that I now have to repost on my sight since it a good story. I feel cleansed to confess this sin to the world. Don't judge me. Talking right to YOU Ice Bear. Thanks to Byzantiums's Shores for mentioning the topic first.

"I am so embarrassed to admit this but I too have a love for Nutella but my love came at a terrible, terrible price - my soul.

One day I went to get the mail and in the mailbox were two sample packs of Nutella. Jam packet sized like at Denny's. I decided to open one up and try it.

It was the greatest thing ever! I think I might have a hazelnut addiction or something because I went at that packet like it was crack. I think I even swallowed the second packet whole after chewing on it thoroughly.

Then I did something evil. I called a friend to come over. She did. Now understand, I realized fully at the time that I could have just asked her to go to the store and pick me up some Nutella in the jar and all would have been well.

But no, I asked her to go to my neighbor's mailbox and steal their Nutela sample pack so I could feed my habit. She thought it was funny and did just that as I watched from behind the plant in the living room.

I ate those two also but felt so guilty that to this day I will not eat Nutela to punish myself for my actions. Now that is some sick shit."

7 comments:

Unknown said...

us eye-talians use hazelnuts in almost everything. well those OR pine nuts

Darius Whiteplume said...

You let her steal them and didn't share... Your soul indeed! :-D

Cora said...

Baahahahaha! I think I'll never get that vision of you out of my mind now - hiding behind a plant while your friend steals samples from the neighbors for you!

Hee hee hee.

Wings1295 said...

Never had it.

DrGoat said...

I'm with Cora....I would love to have seen that.
Nutella is to alot of European countries what peanut butter is to the US. Only better. I love Nutella.

Nathan said...

I think that's also what happened to Kobe Bryant.

Tempo said...

wouldn't it be better for the soul to buy three jars of Nutstuff?... one for your neighbour..one for your friend..and the third for your now cleansed soul?