Friday, February 12, 2010

Top Ten Regular Features Of The Cave of Cool


Leviathud suggested today that I start a topic specific blog today. It's a good idea and I do collect my images and categorize them by how they will be useful towards my most popular running topics. I thought I would look at that and list my top ten regular features as I like them. What are your favorites.

10. It Is Really Only Ever About The Redheads
9. TV Times
8. Quote Of The Day/Week/Month
7. ...With The Superheroes
6. ...With Selena
5. Just Funny
4. There Must Always Be A Cave Of Cool
3. Five For Caturday
2. Cute Mugshot of the Week
1. From The Files Of The Cave of Cool

6 comments:

Drake said...

I like them all but redheads are at the top.

Wings1295 said...

Lots of favorites there. I think the Files are the best. :)

Leviathud said...

Reds with a side order of Files, pls.

TS Hendrik said...

Always gotta go with the cats. Can they ever disappoint?

Nathan said...

I like redheads, cats, and superheroes. There's no redheaded cat superhero, is there?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

OMG..if there is not their should be. Both Streaky the Supercat and Hairball (Speedball's cat) are colored a kinda red and both are wicked cool.