Tuesday, April 13, 2010

God Damn, China

Once again your superior parenting skills are showcased to the world. Remember the little girl is THREE - what is your little slacker doing to supplement the family income? Watching Yo Gabba Gabba? The tigers are a nice touch.

I so wish three or four tigers could climb up the ladder and ride their own bike (balanced like in a Dr Seuss book) over from the other side of the line to meet the Dad on his terms.



NewsOnABC — April 13, 2010 — A daring three year old girl crosses a tightrope in China, watched by hungry Siberian tigers below.

8 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

I get vertigo looking up at the stars, so I'd never do that. However I might look into forcing my future children so that I can live vicariously through them.

Side note: Tigers are cooler than lions.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Of course. Showbusiness is totally a reasonable way to leech off your children's talents and/or cuteness. But that kid could fall and where is your revenue stream then? You gotta invest three more years to train another one. (and for those of you who don't get it. I was was being sarcastic and not at all serious about training children for the circus - jeeez)

Yeh, the tigers look like they are rooting for her. Lions just want all the attention to themselves.

TS Hendrik said...

I'm not worried about that. I'll have several kids and diversify my interests. One will be a tiger walker, one will be a stunt plane flier, one will be a banker, and one will do the drift racing thing just with submarines.

Ravyn said...

Unbelievable! I pretty much gasped thru the falls. YIKES!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Tell you what TS, why don't we go 'halfsies' on some packed orpanage somewhere and we can run them through a slew of tests to team them with the right money making venture. We play this right and it's biscuits and gravey brother.

TS Hendrik said...

On one condition. They have to have ironic names.

The Invisible Seductress said...

WOW.....just WOW.....

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

What do you mean by ironic TS. I am for anything that helps us sell the product. Name you are born with - out the window. "You new Delta Tau Chi name is...Pinto. Why Pinto? WHY NOT?"