Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Am A Weird Little Person - 2

Wandering Coyote reminded me today that I many not have explained the much beloved term 'Well of my Bitterness'.

It is a personal inside joke that I have used for years with my friends. Whenever something annoys me they refer to it as adding another inch to the depth of the 'Well of my Bitterness' and mention that it must be pretty deep by now.

See, because I need to rant about things sometimes/most times to get them out of my head and rants by their nature are bitter but can also be funny. I am bitter and funny. I am 'bittunny'.

The usual reply I give is that there is not enough rope in the world to get the bucket to the water. I am cuddly that way with my imagery.

2 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Well, thank you for clearing that up because I thought I had missed something very significant on LOST!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is what they SHOULD call it but it is 'Cal Week' so I am a bit full of myself.