Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I WANT A GIRLFRIEND


I get this way in the spring. Right about this time for some reason. I can't enjoy any TV or write anything funny. Even food doesn't taste good to me. I checked my journal and it was around early April last year that I was also going squirrely out of my head.

Maybe like the Vulcan's this is my time of PON FAR. However, last time it happened, I stuck my fingers under the bulletproof glass at the bank and I got asked to leave rather roughly by someone who it turned out I would not be dating thank you very much. His beard was longer than mine so it was a turn-off right from the beginning, baby. Sigh, hopefully things will get better in a few days or so.



I was so hoping she would have a parachuting accident and fall right into my back yard. Then we would eat these new 'Kit Kats' and they would be yummy. You don't need to be all that pretty but low self esteem and a rather loose attitude regarding shared bubblebaths is essential. I can be reached by any of the usual meathods.

8 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Get yourself out there, either in the real world or online dating sites or something. MAKE it happen!

DrGoat said...

Try the new dark chocolate covered Peeps. They work every time, my friend.

Unknown said...

you are the man, such a creative mind... chicks should flock to you and your world... step away from the computer for some sun.

find a "someone" in that sun!

Sam G said...

What is this "real world" and "sun" everybody is talking about?
Japan has strawberry flavored Kit-Kats. Why don't we?

California Keys said...

What is the filling in that Kit Kat?

An go with Dr. Goat's selection... The chocolate covered peeps are yummy.

vancouver mark said...

You "can be reached by any of the usual meathods."
Once again your earnest Freudianism delights us.
Keep it up, Cal.

Megan said...

What Wings said.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I will try to get out of visit the dating sights but the women are never as smart or cute then then gils I meet online.