Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lost - Season 6 - Episode 10


I will be included parts of my comments from other sites now that I have caught up with everything.

Still thinkin' Ben is 'the one'. He has nothing left to lose and getting pretty tired of people questioning his motives. Those bug eyes are great and the way he feels still 'entitled' to have an attitude about the way he is perceived amuses me to no end. If he has too he will steal the mantle at the last moment just out of spite.

I just finished this episode and I am thinkin' that either Jin or Sun be THE ONE - maybe Jin because then Sun will be left with their girl and love will still survive.

I am lovin' on Terry O'Quinn's reserved anti-Locke ("a combination of myths, ghost stories and jungle noises in the night" - THAT is just good writing).

He is just so restrained and controlled. Even with Sawyer he only let out that tiniest bit of exasperation. But he is the devil who I always remind everyone - 'will come to us with a sweet smell'

If the show wins an Emmy as best program they ALL get one right? Because they should. Finest cast of actors in a long time. Tell me who else you would cast in those roles. You can't can you? I love seeing actors I have been familiar with for a long time get their chance to be in something like this.

Widmore is so far out of his element he can't see the forest for the trees. Once the match is lit he will be the first to get caught up in the inferno...we love you...buh bye.

I know Desmond will NOT be THE ONE because he will use his abilities to crush Widmore when the time comes. He gets his happy ending with Penelope. He earned it.

1 comment:

baygirl32 said...

Here's what we know about Desmond...

- Desmond has always been special

- Desmond’s destiny is directly related to the future of the island

AND, ALL the flash forwards have Desmond in common. He has a part to play yet.

I don't like Desmond, but there still is a story there.