Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lost - Season 6 - Episode 11


Desmond's 'charging' was the coolest single visual moment of the whole series. It was like the birth of Dr Manhattan. Big magnetic coils just do it for me.

Okay, I will say it...Desmond is 'the one'. Are you happy to hear that now? But my acceptance of this fact is contingent on the absolutely deal breaker moment when Desmond must jump in the middle of our opposing forces and explodes like a dying star in the last minute of the season.

Who else wanted to see Desmond snap off Charles' head when they embraced?

Whitmore's son was in Drive Shaft??? Oh right..false life again.

So cool to see Charlie again. Not the same to see him in 'Flashforward'. Goosebumps again. That whole re-do of Desmond's and Charles' relationship was creepy but brilliantly done.

AAAAAAAAAAAA NOT PENNY'S BOAT!!!! NOT PENNY'S BOAT!!!!

Perhaps Claire could be 'the one?' Why have they totally abandoned Aaron. Wasn't he suppose to be the 'Golden Child?'. And Kate has totally been MIA lately.

OMG...can you imagine if I did this weekly for six fricken years? You would all chip in to have me hunted down and killed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We watched all of the episodes starting in December... I think it's better to watch this show on dvd, because people who watched it on TV seem to forget a lot! :)

Wandering Coyote said...

I can barely keep track of all Widmore's freaking offspring!

Well, wait till you see last night's episode, it will be very interesting for you. As usual, ridiculous cliff hanger, but I'm sure you'll like this one for sure.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

OMG I have a fresh episode I didn't see. I just talked about 11 and I have 12. Your rock Coyote. CAL WEEK CONTINUES!!!!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Streel, I am interested...what finally got you into it. Was it the hype, the fact that you felt you were missing out? I didn't want to be left out myself and I avoided most anything about the show. I just remembered I have a stack of entertainment weekly magazine from the past years with Lost stories that I have been saving for this time. It's too much. I need one of those kitchen white board calendars.

baygirl32 said...

VERY happy to hear that now. Thank you!