Sunday, April 11, 2010

Resident Evil - Afterlife


Watch The New RESIDENT EVIL AFTERLIFE Movie Trailer - Click here for more blooper videos

One of the best things about getting older is that I don't have to listen to others people telling me what to do and especially what I should like and not like. I don't presume to know so much about others that I would ever deem their choices in entertainment or adoration to be right or wrong.

For that and SO many other reasons I am just loving this trailer for the new 'Resident Evil' movie 'Afterlife'. I never did play the game but the first movie is one of my all time favorites and the 3 movies before the one coming out this September rate high amoung my favorite trilogies of all time.

This trailer touts many things I hate - like the name James Cameron and the photo effect known as 3-D. So, yes, you may call me a hypocrite and I will take that just to see the newest technology in filmaking being used to beef up one of my favorite movie franchises.

It seems like they have taken the idea of a hundred 'Alices' and cranked up the action to an 11 (that's one more than ten, kids).

So I will be there on September 10th. I will wear the silly glasses and I will pay $15 or more to see Milla in all her zombie killing glory and if I am lucky, I will only pee my pants a little while doing so.

No comments: