Saturday, September 25, 2010

She's Back On The Drug and Will Be Soon Be Back In The Jug




In the office pool I bet that Lindsay Lohan wouldn't last one week without offending again and was right. Enjoy the never ending taunts of 'fire crotch' that you are sure to receive from the other 'innocent' girls in your new cell block. I hope 90 days is 90 FULL days for once.

Bitch is such a train wreck that she could use the clean time. It will also help your current old drunk lady appearance. You are starting to make Any Winehouse look like Elizabeth Hassleback.

I just ONCE would like to hear someone from the paparazzi, who stalk her outside these clubs, instead of calling out her name - call out "Hey Lindsey, why not get your shit together" or "Hey Lindsey, why are you such a fuck up?".

How does this person keeps getting to mess up and be out of jail before her finger polish is dry? It's sick that this is the kind of 'role model' that the fame obsessed kids seek out for an example. This useless bitch can die anytime now and take Paris Hilton with her. I grow annoyed with their antics and the free pass they keep getting.

10 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

I predict that she will sometime very soon star in a TV movie about a former drug addicted movie star living on the streets.

An her performance still won't be believable.

Megan said...

Speaking from experience, a nice, long, 45-day stretch will do wonders for anyone with half a brain.

Oh, and a forgiving, supportive family structure that comes and gets you when you get out and makes sure you don't go straight back to where you were when you went in, well, that's good, too...

Kal said...

Well if that is what she needs, then she is fucked. So you have served time? I bet you shot a man in Reno - JUST to watch him die.

Megan said...

Nah. Just your regular runofthemill drug addict. It happens. :)

Unknown said...

Um...that was me in Reno.

sorry

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I knew it Noah. You had that look in your eye like you were stressed because it was months since you kilt a man.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I bet that is an interesting story Megan. I so want to make jokes about being those women in prison movies and pillowfights but that isn't appropriate in this case.

To return the honesty. There is a month of March in 1986 that I have no memory off. I know I went to University classes and I was in Edmonton Alberta, Canada, Planet Earth but I was perma-fried on some fine BC budd for 30 or 31 straight days. I see the photos but I don't know that guy.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You said it, brother. She's already getting money for writing (like she can even spell the alphabet) about her horrible treatment. Canada rules. America is so fucked up.
PS I'm part Canadian, You know?
xoRobyn
PPS Those pictures are very good, but they really are too flattering.

Kal said...

What part(s)? If you are even half Canadian we welcome you into the tribe. My neice and nephew are a couple of half-breeds too.

Kal said...

My little nephew tells everyone that his dad is Australian and his mom comes form 'The Canada'.