Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Squiddly Diddly


I always hated this lame ass character. Where are the extra two arm? That's right, they didn't draw them because it wasn't worth the time and effort. And that name - you are an octopus and not a squid. You both may both be cephalopods but you are entirely different frickin' creatures - both stupid but different.

Look how pathetically he tries to make friends at the beach so that at night he can drag them to their death in the icy blackness of the ocean. Nice move bringing an electric guitar around water. Maybe his death by electrocution ended this cartoon. Fuck him and his little hat.

11 comments:

Copyboy said...

Hate is a strong word. I thought he rocked along with MCGilla Gorilla.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I think I liked this one too, Cal. Sorry. I am appalled, I tell ya. Truly horrified by it now!
xoRobyn

Kal said...

No No...I can see you beach kids being friends with the six armed musicly talented octopus or sextopus. Run over to your death and leave your beach towel down.

M. D. Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M. D. Jackson said...

I'll let you in on something. Squiddly only had five arms.

That's right -- arm number six isn't an arm at all...


Can't quite look at the picture the same way now, can you?

TS Hendrik said...

He plays music like a bastardized version of the pied piper of hamlin.

Kal said...

Except he uses that electric to snap them all into unconciousness before doing bad things to that using that 'extra' leg that MD was speaking of. Now I know why he lures a dispoportionately number of white women to his parties.

Contemplating Cadie said...

Squiddly Diddly the Sextopus?
Your blog is just too kinky for me, Kal!

Kal said...

Damn girl, I thought as a farm girl that you were made of tougher stock than that. I am sure that you have peeked and the chickens doing their things once in awhile.

Contemplating Cadie said...

I'm an import from the big city. My stock is weak. Very, very weak. But surely you had guessed as much?

Kal said...

Yeh, CB, I was so hopin that amongst that fresh air that you had become a mighty woman capable of tossing bales the length of the distance between the main road to your place.