Monday, September 20, 2010

Firefly Update 2


Um, Mal, you may be some kind of idiot space cowboy who just doesn't get it so please let me explain - when Christina FREAKIN Hendricks is offered to you - YOU SHUT YOUR ASS up AND take the man's gift in the welcoming intent in which it was given. Who are you to piss on their traditions. SELFISH! She may look a bit scruffy at first but she cleans up real nice. Can I remind you who she is? Sweet sweet Saffron.


She would just have to be evile Saffron didn't she? Why do you hurt me world. Why?

3 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Yeah, I know, she's evil and scheming... but damn the fantasy was sweet while it lasted, wasn't it?

And Captain Mel? Even if he'd accepted the "gift" he would have ended up the same way. So I guess he was right to refuse her.

Damn, I hate it when he's right!

Kal said...

Damn virtuous space cowboy. But she didn't have that lip knock out stuff on her breasts did she? I know you are SUPPOSE to start with a kiss but you make an exception with Christina dammit.

Drake said...

a beautiful, evil woman...i see no problemo with that. :)