2. Last phone call: The bowling alley to beg them to accept me on some team.
3. Last text message: Big Daddy don't text. I didn't prefect deadly fast keyboard skills just to be reduced to a thumb communicator.
4. Last song you listened to: Naturally - Selena Gomez
5. Last time you cried: Everyday...I am gentle.
6. Dated someone twice: Yes and she stole my mother's car. I got it back thought and found out it was her with basic science.
7. Been cheated on: Yes, then showed her the door.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: I may have regretted it but she sure didn't.
9. Lost someone special: Yes - most special - my father to cancer
10. Been depressed: Yep, but the Paxil helps and only makes me want to abuse the paperboy. I have to protect myself because he's trying to break in everyday with his newspaper scam.
11. Been drunk and threw up: many many times
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
14. forest green
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: not really - online but not in real life
16. Fallen out of love: oh yeh, daily - fall in love daily also
17. Laughed until you cried: many many times
18. Met someone who changed you: not really - I like to think I changed them more
19. Found out who your true friends were: known that for awhile now.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yup and in a totally flattery manner as it should be. I am Calvin and I run the Cave of Cool, bitch.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list: I wish, some of them are gorgeous and some have those bristly beards that I love.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: less than I would like.
23. How many kids do you want: 6 - but that will never happen. I may find an orphanage and be able to spirit them away in the middle of the night.
24. Do you have any pets: no - the cat is a valuable companion not a pet
25. Do you want to change your name: only to my rap name - Captain Funkalicious Funk Swagger
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I was off planet at the time which was great because I hate my birthday and the rotation of the other planet never made it my birthday for two weaks.
27. What time did you wake up today: 12:30 am, slept in.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Protecting this fine city.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: fall TV season
30. Last time you saw your Mother: today
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: A fine girl with some knowledge of da geek to make me laugh and who I can make laugh.
32. What are you listening to right now: Florence and the Machine
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: yep
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now: octopus
35. Most visited webpage: Calvin's Canadian Cave Of Coolness and it's Files From The Cave Of Cool Tumblr.
36. Whats your real name: Calvin
37. Nicknames: Big Daddy, Mr, H, Monkey Boy
38. Relationship Status: Happily a lonely loner
39. Zodiac sign: Gemini
40. Male or female: Male
41. Primary School: St. Elizabeth's on Base Shilo
42. Secondary School: Shilo Jr. High
43. High school/college: Camille J. Larouge - Red Deer Alberta
44. Hair color: reddish blond
45. Long or short: shaved head - and a fine shaved head it is
46. Height: 5'11"
47. Do you have a crush on someone: daily
48: What do you like about yourself: creatively funny, sweet and cuddly
49. Piercing: left ear but it's grown in
50. Tattoos: none
51. Rightly or lefty: both - especially when fencing
52. First surgery: hernia
53. First piercing: ear
54. First best friend: Donald Nahshewski
55. First sport you joined: Hockey
56. First vacation: drive through the Canadian Rockies
58. First pair of trainers: wtf?
59. Eating: crackers and spinach sauce
60. Drinking: Pepsi
61. I’m about to: Tumblr - watch downloaded shows
62. Listening to: Stephanie Miller radio podcast
63. Waiting for: My mighty testicles to dry after a shower
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids: Orphaned so I can train them to fight crime
65. Get married: No one will ever love me that much
66. Career: teacher (again) graphic novelist
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses
69. Shorter or taller: Shorter
70. Older or Younger: Younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous during the day, romantic at night
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice ass/thigh combination
73. Sensitive or loud: Both
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: It was the end of an off world war so everyone was kissing everyone.
77. Drank hard liquor: Too much
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes
79. Sex on first date: Yes, and spent months trying to be rid of her.
80. Broken someone’s heart: Yes and my own
82. Been arrested: yes but never convicted - nothing sticks to me bitches. Suck on that Interpol
83. Turned someone down: never
84. Cried when someone died: Yes
85. Fallen for a friend: Yes
YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : Yes, Of course. I am quite popular and famous in the fishing community
87. Miracles: always explainable
88. Love at first sight: Love yes, Lust yes
89. Heaven: don't care, I am not getting there. Made up fairy tale. No heaven, no hell, just sweet, sweet oblivion for us all.
90. Santa Claus: yes, my Father
91. Kiss on the first date: Hell yes!!!!
92. Angels: Only Charlie’s or Victoria’s
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: no
95. Did you sing today: Yes and beautifully - you should hear my version of Hallelujah - it will break your heart bitch
96. Ever cheated on somebody: No, I would have too much guilt. I would rather be alone as I am before I did that because the last thing I want or need are two women who hate me.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: Time of the Musketeers so I could dress cool and carry a sword all day. And bring them modern toilet technology.
98. The moment you would choose to relive: Actually kiss Denise. Instead of being a stupid 12 yr old kid and chicken out… Hindsight IS 20/20… But truly I would like that last year back with my father.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Terrific because only thing I could do is let someone else down.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: No, everyone on the internet doesn't exist anyway. You’re all just computer programs made for my amusement. And the ones who do exist and will read this know me pretty well already. Not like this will bring the ladies a running.
101. Five things that make you really happy right now - New season of Star Wars, the Clone Wars, Selena Gomez and her new album, Lost ten more pounds this months, new computer, joined a bowling league.
I forever stand vigilant to protect this planet from the myriad of forces that are always against us. Be it the octopus, zombies, aliens or the robots my team of human agents, and our feline allies, circle the globe in a never ending struggle for human freedom.
I learn all I can on every subject that interests me. I especially enjoy ancient history because in the past there are valuable lessons to be found. Also, if I ever get my time machine to work properly, it would be good to know a bit about possible destinations and what to expect when I get there.
I greatly appreciate beautiful design. Be it manufactured or found naturally I am fascinated by the process of invention. I am attracted to the unique, the strange, the haunted. I like to share what I find on this blog.
And not let us forget the 'Cephalopod Menace' who, if allowed to, would wrap their tentacles around all that is good and pure in this life and crush it until it remained no more. They are creatures of pure spite. Hate is all they know. Death is all they do. They are our most ruthless and determined enemy.
So we fight. Selena has the celebrity contacts, the cat is ruthless and without pity, Roosevelt's ghost has the experience and I do the wetwork.
Fighting for the future of the planet doesn't have to be a chore, however. We can take the time to appreciate all that is cool in this world even as we cut the octopus into bite sized chunks.
This is the reason there has always been and must forever be, a Cave of Cool. Be sure to wipe your feet before you enter.