Thursday, September 16, 2010

Firefly Update


I am five episodes in and I am finding that I need to slow down and just savour what I have got here because it will end quicker than I realize. I thought cancelling 'The Adventures of Brisco County Jr' was the worst crime FOX ever committed but I was wrong. Letting THIS show go puts that whole network into it`s own room in Hell. What makes me maddest is that we could have had five years of this AND gotten Castle too.

I loved that look on Jewel`s face when she entered the fancy dress ball in episode 4, she is just so full of life and appreciation for anything.

Oh and Morena Baccarin, are you kidding me? MEOW.

5 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

they will all comeback someday... savor all the moments of firefly...

M. D. Jackson said...

So you've seen Christina as Our Mrs. Reynolds. Wouldn't you sell your soul to be in Captain Mel's place?

The next two episodes are real corkers as well.

Savour them. You'll be glad you did.

DrGoat said...

Envy you getting to go thru them for the first time.

TS Hendrik said...

Only five episodes in? The sting will only get worse.

Kal said...

I know. I am preparing for the pain. Trying to stick to one a day while I wait for the latest episode of 'Teen Mom' to download.