Friday, September 17, 2010

Conversation Of The Day With My 70 Yr Old Mother

Me - "Did it freeze last night?"

Mom - "Yes, can't you see the dead plants?"

Me - "Guess I have to get out the hedge trimmer and cut them up"

Mom - "You don't need that. Just pull them out of the ground?"

Me - "Some of us are not superhumanly strong peasant women who don't use modern gardening equiptment because it offends the 'lord'. Plus I am weak and gentle unlike you."

Mom - "I don't care - just pull them out."


4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

hahahaha - That is some funny stuff!

TS Hendrik said...

LOL! That's hilarious.

You guys had a freeze huh? Man I wish it were so here. Back into the mid 90's this week.

Wandering Coyote said...

LOL! Too funny! Great comeback, Cal!

baygirl32 said...

haha I like you mom