Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Love This


This oh so wonderfully tacky New York snow globe with the Statue of Liberty in it is one of the things I wish someone would send me. I don't collect snow globes but I have always had a love for New York souvenirs and old photographs of the city. Both are an instant reblog on my Tumblr. I would just love to put this next to my computer and look and it and shake it and make it snow over Lady Liberty. It's sounds sick and dirty when I say it like that, doesn't it? My revisit to that city is so long overdue. I was in high school the last time it was there. Anything changed?

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

It's the Art Deco font carved into the wooden base that sells it for me. How could could you not love it?

Kal said...

Exactly. I have some appreciation for fine design.