Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tumblr Images Of The Day


I come across such great images over at Tumblr (you really should check out my image collection over there. It's spiffy) that I felt I should share a favorite one from each day I add to my archive.

Unlike my old 'From The Files Of The Cave of Cool' feature, I will limit myself to only ONE image a day - force myself to be more selective.

Wouldn't you know it, on the first day I have two competing images that I just can't choose from. So I change my own rule and give you TWO awesome images a day. (We are nothing if we are not excessive her at 'Cave of Cool Inc'.)

3 comments:

Sam G said...

I LOVE the images on your tumblr. You've got good taste.

MOCK! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Invisible Seductress said...

That first one is hauntingly beautiful. The plays of light on black and white imagery is breathtaking. She could love you or torture you..