Saturday, January 22, 2011

Manly Products I Should Own


Superman Cuff links

I wish I wore the type of sophisticated clothing that would require cuff links. If I had a girlfriend then I would buy the outfits that would look great when I take her out on dates. Maybe then I could have one shirt without cuff buttons so that these awesome cuff links would be appropriate. Certainly on any wedding outfit they would be a must-have accessory. I am sure they were be much easier to get past my bride than the sword I would also like to wear.

7 comments:

Katie said...

One of my good friends got married in Batman cufflinks, and his wife got very upset when she found out he almost forgot them.

Kal said...

Now that is a good woman who understand the geek needs of her husband to be.

D.I. Felipe González said...

You'd look better with the Atreides ensign on your cufflinks. Superman is too crude and not nerdy enough.

Kal said...

OOOOOO that IS cool. I wonder what that would look like and if they make it with the hawk design.

Sarah said...

Oh yes! You know D.I. Felipe are in complete agreement there.

Kal said...

What scares me the most is that you both know me better than I know myself.

Budd said...

I have superman and batman. I prefer the batman ones. I need some GL, x-men, and some triforce ones.