Saturday, January 22, 2011

Selena Has Photoshopped Nude Making The Rounds


I am surprised that I haven't heard of more stories like this surrounding my Selena but that is what happens when you are a beautiful, talented actress. I am sure that this also has lots to do with her relationship with the evil that is Bieber.

Some girl who is jealous over Selena hanging out with HER man came up with this to embarrass my girl. But I have seen the fake and it actually makes Selena look MORE beautiful naked then she is dressed.

You can find the picture elsewhere if you are interested. I refuse to be part of the kind of environment that promotes this kind of thing.

Sure I may post pictures of female superheroes and attractive young actresses but you can never say I do so in an exploitative manner. The pictures I choose do not show them off in anything other that the most positive and respectful light. That is because I love and appreciate women. I was just raised to be that way.

"Los Angeles: Actress Selena Gomez, known for her role in television series `Wizards of Waverly Place`, is planning to take legal action against the person who posted her fake topless picture on the web

The picture posted on the Internet showed her in a bathroom without a shirt, however, a representative of Gomez clarified, saying, “The alleged photo of Selena Gomez is absolutely not her.”

“Selena`s family is pursuing all available remedies to deal with the offender,” aceshowbiz.com quoted the representative as saying.

Her lawyers are reportedly planning to take action immediately."

1 comment:

Tempo said...

Good on you for not putting up that pic, I agree completely..it's just the right thing to do!