Thursday, April 14, 2011

Me Am Special Kind Of Pretty

Well it seems that once again I have not made 'People; magazine's 20 most beautiful list. Another tactic of the 'MAN' and the cephalopod to keep Big Daddy down.

I admit that my beauty is not as overt as some. I have inner beauty, presence and what some call, 'a beautiful mind'. Well that is what my Mom would always say.

Just to show how much beauty in all it's forms is appreciated here at the 'Cave of Cool' I made of list of celebrities that I find attractive. I know all of these images are manipulated by lighting, make-up and hairstylists.

Alyson Hannigan - ('Buffy the Vampire Slayer', 'How I Met Your Mother', 'American Pie')


Hailee Steinfeld - ('True Grit')


Linda Carter - ('Wonder Woman')


Avril Levigne - (Pop Princess)


Michelle Tractenberg - ('Buffy the Vampire Slayer')


Selena Gomez - ('Wizards of Waverly Place', 'Disney Movies', 'Pop Music Princess'.


Miranda Cosgrove - ('Icarly', 'Pop Music Princess')


Camilla Belle - (Movie actress)


Amanda Seyfried (Movie actress)


Billie Piper - ('Dr Who')


Karen Gillian - ('Dr. Who')


Taylor Swift (Country/Pop Music)


Mila Kunis - ('That 70s Show', 'Black Swan')


Saoirse Ronan - ('The Lovely Bones' ,'Hanna')

No comments: