Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wicked Cool Green Lantern Footage From WonderCon

This looks like it will be a terrific film for a old school fanboy like me. Geoffry Rush as Tomar-Re? Fantastic. I also like seeing Sinestro (Mark Strong) before he became the greatest enemy of the Green Lantern Corp. I know I will be saying the oath right along with Ryan each and every time he says it in the movie. If you hadn't already committed the oath to memory years ago, what is wrong with you? You have until June 17th to get it together.

4 comments:

Simon B said...

I've been saying that oath for years.

Still haven't been given my Green Lantern ring yet...

Kal said...

I have one but without the lantern it's nothing more than a trinket. I wish they had gone old school with the lanterns in this film.

M. D. Jackson said...

Okay... uhh... "In brightest day..." uhh... "In blackest night..." uh... how does it go?

"In blackest day..." no that's... okay hold on, I'll get it...

Kal said...

I wish there was an icon that had me shaking my head at you right now that I could share with you.