Monday, July 25, 2011

I Would Live In This





The climate control system would work nicely on something this small for maximum comfort. I think I would have a big wall screen for my monitor and design everything around that work space and center of entertainment. I could live in the country too with a snowmobile and big spoons to wear on my feet when I have to go out for more birdseed during a blizzard. I think I would also build a solarium or a small star observatory to take advantage of the magnificent night skies in the rural areas.

6 comments:

DrGoat said...

I like it, but it needs curtains.

GoblinTown said...

Quite cool, but I would need curtains or something to cover the windows at night. The monster that would inevitably come up and peek in my window at night when I least expected it cannot be given that much free access.

LittlePokiGirl said...

OMG! the first one is amazing!!!

Belle said...

My husband would hate the bed placement.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It looks like a converted boxcar.

Kal said...

Curtains? Don't hide your shame!!

And what is wrong with a boxcar? I am sorry your majesty. The summer palace will be prepped by the weekend.

Next you will be telling me that I can't play my 'Boxcar Willie' 8 tracks in my boxcar house.