Monday, October 24, 2011

And I Have A Thing Or Two To Tell MEGATRON


You are such a cold hearted bastard. The way you exploited Optimus' second of weakness for your own selfish advantage was nothing short of Machiavellian. I hate that I love you so much. I expected you to betray everything and everyone you just stood up for and fought for because you are dick and that's what dicks do but you really surprised me there, big guy.

Enjoy your moment. You think you control all the pieces and that you are the master of all you survey? There was a reason Optimus became a PRIME. You have underestimated him before and you will do so again because you can't help yourself. You can't pull the cord and release the reserve shoot. You can't take the prize you seek because you wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you actually WON.

Oh and good thing you have SOUNDWAVE in your corner. He's the only thing holding your rag tag group of DECEPTICON numnuts together. To be fair DECEPTICON was never a well managed organization anyways. You always had the numbers but could never put the AUTOBOTS down for good. You are useless.

I hate you for making me believe you could ever change.

No comments: