Tuesday, October 11, 2011

And the Many Faces of Generousity
















Usually when I watch the mail man pull up to the walk he is often carrying packages but not large enevelpes. I was overwhelmed by the treasures contained within. Only Docor Ghoat would sould be thinking about me during this time of year.
















So just in time I presend the bounty. - comic books, pongs, Houdini and Pepsi letterhead and just the kind of comics I love - ones where several characters bash on each other before they realize they are after the wrong guy. Superhero team-ups are the best. How I have to find something to retrun to brother Goat. I know of few magnificent bastards who have been apart of the magic that happens around here daily. We are happy to have him on our non-payrool.
















No comments: