Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Special - Friends Of The Cave - Danielle




If any of my followers or friends wish to have me post pictures of them done up for this wonderful month of October. I would like to highlight your digital remakes or cosplay here.

This, of course, is Danielle. She is magnificent, Canadian and in this picture, demonic with class - never over the top. Style, taste that should be taught to every young woman out there. She's a dazzler. Thanks for the pic, my friend.

7 comments:

Belle said...

Daielle looks fantastic!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks for telling me that Belle. I was thinking I was the only one who sees it.

csmith2884 said...

So cool, and you know I adore her and thank you each day for linking her. All that class and only 20. I'm sure it's just because she is Canadian.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Only the coolest here at the Cave.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

And she is just a quality person who is pleasant to look at who actually talks to me. I enjoy her successes.

Drake said...

Boy she could take my soul if i hadn't already sold it for a pizza! :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hope you got a deluxe pizza or you made a poor deal.