Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Am Close To Announcing A Stylist


I am grumpy and in tooth pain and feeling like a Fu Manchu super villain today. I may, however, found a stylist to do my beard. I am not going to some ordinary salon where there will be no care put to my look.

If they were dying my hair blue, I am sure they would put more attention to how I look at the end.

I was thinking about the two types of reactions I have gotten recently when I go out. Freakish gasps from elder women but rapture from younger women. I don't go out that often so I need something to distract the rabble like I did at the dental office yesterday. There needs to be some pre-planning put to this process.

I need somone to photoshop a clear screen on my big forehead through which you can see my brain work?

6 comments:

Belle said...

It would be interesting to see your brain work. Have a good time with the stylist. I can't wait to see the result.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well I am leaving a friend to come up with something. She does this kind of stuff for a living so lets see if she mangles it. I can always shave it off but first I will give her this opportunity to show off.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

if i was ur stylist i wouldn't necessarily shave your beard. i'd probably dress you like like a steampunk Volstagg with a bigass raygun

DrGoat said...

You mean like that picture of Homer Simpsons brain that has a cow in a grass skirt playing a ukulele and doing the hula?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

or the peanut on the spring....

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Words of wisdom for you Kal:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ernie_uszniewicz/4448404005/in/set-72157612189643293