Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Got Your Fear Right Here


This last week I have been having nightmares every time I lay down to sleep. I won't bore you with the details but each on involves me resenting the hell out of the same person and I wake up feeling really angry, like I am angry in the bad dream.

Speaking of dreams/nightmares. They used to show this National Film Board of Canada vignette daily if not several times a day. It's a slick piece of animation for it's time and was created the old fashioned way without the aid of computers.

I so remember being about 7 and falling asleep on the couch. It was one of the rare times I slept in those days. I woke, however, to the start of this spot. The creepy Renaissance music and shifting faces freaked the hell out of me. Ending with the baby was the capper to my waking nightmare.

It still freaks me out today. STOP IT! STOP MORPHING INTO OTHER PEOPLE!

3 comments:

Cora said...

Yeesh. That video IS creepy.

*shudder*

M. D. Jackson said...

The same thing used to happen to me! They would show it late at night and it would freak me out so much! I thought I was the only one!

Belle said...

Great use of our tax dollars.