Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just More People To Love Me


It is predicted that the world's population will reach 7 Billion on October 31st. First half of those are women and that first leaves me 3.5 honey bunnies to choose from. Okay lets drop those under 18 or those with homicidal mental problems - unless they are in an institution that allows conjugal visits - then we can talk, baby.


I still wait for a letter of love from my Ukrainian field girl and mail order bride. Is anyone out there single or do they have a friend with low self esteem and a sense of indignation about the world and men. She should also fill out a sweater that makes it look like she is smuggling two honey dew melons out of the grocer.


Intelligence is the deal breaker. If I can finish her sentences in my head then things will just not work out.

I think I am ready to write even to female prisoners who will be out of jail soon. I could always get them to play 'guard and girl on death row' just by threatening to revoke their paroles.

What? Have I lost my understanding for romance?

Man, what will happen in three years when I am even MORE bitter than I am not.


And I also want these bread chicks each and every time for Sunday diner.

1 comment:

Tempo said...

You could actually eat that cute little thing???