Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let Me Ask You

I have been putting off this beard trim for awhile now. I don't know why. Maybe I just want a REASON to clean my unkempt unibomber hobo appearance. Going to the dentist or shopping for groceries and periodicals are not really 'events'.

I can't even decide on what color to dye my beard after it gets trimmed. Should I go with a reddish brown or go full retard and blend in more silver? I want something more uniform than the calico patchwork I have now.

I wish I knew someone who could really style up my beard now that there is alot there to work with. What? I am an ARTISTE and thus require a look more in keeping with the bullshit image I have of myself.


GAH! I have a freakishly big head. I would like to blame the angle of the camera but I can't make the physics of that explanation work in my brain.

I just realized that as I continue to lose weight, my head will stay the exact same size. I am six months from being a bobble head - an 'orange on a toothpick'.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rainbow! RAINBOW BEARD.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I voted for goatee last time and I'll vote for that again. A nice reddish brown dye, I think.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Rouise, am I a clown to you? You don't get to answer these no questions no more. You just do not have my best interests at heart, LOL.

Anonymous said...

D':

Wings1295 said...

Braids!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Droll Wilma, very droll.

M. D. Jackson said...

Here's a radical idea: Clean shave.

I do it periodically. It's good to remind yourself what you look like under there from time to time. You may even like what you see.

Last time I did a clean shave I (and my wife) was pleasantly at the face we found underneath. Without the gray in the beard I looked younger as well so I have kept it clean since.

Give it a try. You can always grow it back if you don't like it.

Belle said...

I like a goatee. I don't think you have a big head at all, however, you would make an interesting bobble head to put on my computer.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

OMG MD - FULL SHAVE?? That is just kookie talk. I have had a moustache since I was ten anyways.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Don't get me thinkin' about Cave of Cool bobble heads Belle. That would be my final step in taking over the world.