Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nice Move Governor Dumbass


When you name your family's hunting land, NIGGERHEAD you really should never even think that you can run for President. And if for some reason you think this is just an oversight from a past age, PROVE that to me by painting over the offensive word so that I can't still see the original name for the property. Everything is optics in politics.

I am enjoying watching this numnut go from king to goat in the span of a month. Fuck you Rick Perry.

In the long-standing tradition of Texas politicians, Rick Perry likes to hunt. Back home near the small, dusty town of Paint Creek, Perry's parents even have a hunting camp, a 1,070-acre tract of land situated on a much larger ranch belonging to a charitable trust. Over the years, as a state legislator and then as governor, Perry was known for bringing fellow lawmakers and his pals to shoot a bit of game there. And for years, next to the gated entrance, there was a big slab of rock and painted on it was the camp's name: Niggerhead. Today, the rock has been laid flat and the name painted over in white, though recent photos viewed by the Washington Post show an n and two gs still faintly visible.


Now I know I didn't need to post this pic. I don't need to work BLUE just to get laughs or make my point. I choose to post it because it makes this toad look as ridiculous as possible. And if you are wondering... the answer is YES - I am still a child, only one with Internet access.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/10/rick_perrys_family_hunting_cam.html

2 comments:

Sam G said...

Ha! That picture is hilarious!

spiderkev said...

Probably the only way he gets anywhere near the Whitehouse.