Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Terra Nova

I still like 'Terra Nova' - nothing wrong with a dinosaur monster of the week endangering my little settlement. Stephen Lang is 'on hands' with his management style. In that way he is very much like 'The Humungous' - another favorite CEO of mine.

I hate when a bird gets trapped in the house so this episode freaked me out. Why don't these houses have panic rooms that are bunker like and dinosaur proof? Just for this kind of situation? I can deal with the large dinosaurs but it's the little ones that would the most terrifying to me. They would be nasty sons a bitches and swarm animals. GAH!

3 comments:

Budd said...

I kept expecting them to domesticate the birds things.

Belle said...

It was pretty cool. What I didn't understand in the first show was why the bullets didn't kill and maim the dinos. They just had regular reptile skin - right?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

And YES, you would think that by the tenth group that they would have figured out how to make a bullet that would pierce their hides. They should have just written in something like our bullets can't go through the portal so they needed to find special metals to even MAKE amo. Make it rare but make it effective.